HOME > Q&A
- When was PIOLAX founded?
- PIOLAX was founded in September 1939.
- What the name PIOLAX comes from?
- The name comes from “PIONEER”,”ELASTICITY” and “X” that represents “infinite ∞”. It implies PIOLAX tries to develop new markets based on its elasticity technology offering infinite possibilities, and thus to contribute to social development.
- When did PIOLAX list on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- PIOLAX listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in April 1998, then listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in September 2004.
- What is PIOLAX’s securities code?
- It is 5988. Category of industry is “Metal Products.” the latest stock prices
- In what newspaper will PIOLAX make any public announcement?
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun. However, PIOLAX usually makes an announcement on its website. It will use the Nikkei only if it cannot use the website due to unavoidable circumstances.
- What is the trading unit?
- It is 100 shares. Changed from 1,000 shares to 100 in November 2003.
- Which trust bank is the stock transfer agent?
The Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited. For details on stock transfer procedures, please call our toll free number at 0120-782-031.
Financial and Business Results
- Please tell me about the date of dividend payment.
- The days of dividend payment are March 31 for year-ended and September 30 for the interim dividend.
- What are accounting date and the date of general meeting of shareholders?
Accounting date is 31 March, and general meeting of shareholders is held on June.
General Shareholders’ Meeting
- How can I get the latest information on business results?
For the latest business results.
the latest business results
- Tell me about recent sales performance.
For the latest sales performance.
the latest sales performance
- How can I get handouts on the company information session for analysts?
For the handouts on the company information session.
the company information session